Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello dear friends!

Hello my dear friends!

So sorry for the tardiness in my blogging!! I have been quite busy these days sewing and making crafts. I will have to have DH take pictures of my crafts.

I've been sewing belly bands, making grubby grungy jars and tonight I've been making layered candles. I've made 8 layered candles, 4 is Fall theme scent and the other 4 is Winter theme scent. Ohhh, our flat smells heavenly!!

I'm making the candles wickless so the mason jars can be put on the coffee mug warmer. I use the coffee mug warmer to heat up my candles safely.



The mason jars I use, they are for canning but I love the texture on the jars and the "MASON" logo as well. So primitive and fitting for candles as well. Remind me to post directions on how to do grubby grungy jars as they are just so easy-peasy to do.

No comments: