Thursday, November 20, 2008

I did a very terrible thing..

I really wish I would learn more about patience.

I did a terrible thing to my husband and I feel awful about it. You see, DH has the best intentions at heart.. always. At the heat of the moment, I know I can bite his head off with a scowl, a snap or a bark.

This time, I did the worst. I yelled at him and hollered "WHAT?!" way before he even was going to say or get my attention. I don't like it, I don't even like me or myself now. I don't like what I see in the mirror. It's ugly.

I can't wait for DH to come home from the store as I need to apologise to him.

2 comments:

Have Myelin? said...

We all lose our patience but genuine love is knowing we lose our patience taking comfort that our loved one will come home and still love us despite our faults.

Don't be too hard on yourself...it goes both ways Sweetie.

You give a lot of yourself too.

Kath said...

Hope you two are ok. *HUGS HUGS*