Monday, September 7, 2009

Christmas crafts

Hugs all,

I have started on Christmas crafts already.

Yes! You read it right!

CHRISTMAS!

Click on the link to go to a great website for easy Christmas crafts with cheap stuff, think Dollarama! Yes, my favourite place!

This year, I am starting much earlier because I want to personally make each gift I give out to my family. Yes, you all, individually, receive handmade with love by me, a gift.

I already made several and they're tucked away. They took me quite a while to do it but I felt very happy with the effort I put in them.

College starts tomorrow and I am already thinking BIG!

ALIP is 15 months and I learned at Orientation that Ryerson recognises the ALIP credits so I can go to Ryerson for two years to get my B.A.

I would like to get my B.A in Disability Studies. Being an advocate, I strongly believe I will do best in the field of Disability Studies. Ryerson offers this program to critically analyse the morals and values of society towards the disabled people.

After Ryerson, I would like to get my Ph.D in Critical Disability Studies at York University.  York offers much more than Ryerson as it is a much more intense study about the disabled community. The socio-economic, socio-psychological and social aspects of being disabled, per se, in society.

How being "disabled" by itself, the quote affects so many people, the label itself affects the human psyche.

This is where I know I will get a lot of personal satisfaction learning more and more.

I look forward seeing you all as I miss you all very much. I do miss tactiling and chatting with you all one to one. Catching up on the news too as well.

Please do keep in touch, much love from me to you all.

LOVE
Patty oxox

No comments: