Thursday, March 18, 2010

A new addition to our ever-growing family!

We have a new addition to our ever-growing family and he's a sweet lit'bit! Get it! His name is Lil'Bit and yes, he is actually a little thing!!

He is just so cute and a real gentleman, I just love  ♥  this sweet creature!! 








































Mosey and Hannah, at first, they didn't want anything to do with a feisty little dog who had a sassy mouth but Mosey took a liking to Lil'Bit. Now Mosey loves Lil'Bit and Hannah just runs to Lil'Bit side when the boys starts to have an argument. It's sweet seeing the boys cuddle up together. 


Here's a video of the whole gang together, it's just so cute I tell you! 





The beautiful spring weather is finally here and I am just excited! I cannot wait to go outside and just bask in the sunny weather and especially go for long walks without worrying about slipping on a patch of ice anymore. Come on out everyone and absorb all the healthy Vitamin D!! Be sure to slather on the sunblock though! It's just NOT sexy to be burning yourself to look tan! 


Your natural colour is the sexiest colour, believe me!! I don't plan on roasting myself, I definitely will be slathering myself with the SPF 50 and keeping my natural colour plus the wrinkles - the laugh lines, let's call them that. 


Take care and take care of your eyes and hands!
Tactile smile,
Patty OXOX

No comments: