Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Positive reinforcement through Deafread

Positive reinforcement is such an amazing ripple effect in Deafread. Whether it be through v/blogging or leaving comments, I feel very inspired to see the Deafread community work together to solve issues.

I would love to use a wonderful example of the powerful ripple effect of positive reinforcement that a Deaf v/blogger has been doing lately. Her presence has been a much needed one , in my honest opinion, for Deafread lately. Her jokes brings tears of laughter to my face to the point where my stomach muscles protests out of ache and it’s all good!

Let’s talk about Terri.. I’ve had the luxury of meeting her only for a fleeting moment. She is such a beautiful woman, let me tell you this. Inside and outside, she is amazing. Terri doesn’t mince words and that’s what I adore about her. Being straightforward, she is the perfect advocate we need nowadays.

Shining the spotlight on you, my girl.. Terri! *hugs* Just so proud my fellow local girl is making strides in Deafread! Please click on Terri’s blog and enjoy her vlog jokes!!

Tactile love,
Patty ox

No comments: