Friday, February 1, 2008

Travelling and Hiking Abroad




I love to travel when finances permits me. When I do travel, the very first place and person comes up to my mind has to be my best friend. I have travelled and hiked with Marc to many places in USA and Canada.
Believe me, it’s not the normal “tourist” places we went to, it was the wonderful unique landmarks. It was through Marc I was able to sample a vast culinary of food, explore all kinds of things I would never imagine myself doing all alone (maybe it was because he was my Clyde??) and best of all.. all the wine and cheeses we had at late nights.

I was able to learn certain rules and regulations applying to airports, passports, international travel regulations. This blog is a gem, readers. You can learn a lot from him. I am blessed to have travelled with him. Just a wealth of knowledge and Marc is only more than happy to share with his friends.

I’m shining the light on this blogger and of course bragging about my best friend.

Tactile smile with love,

Patty oxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chúc Mừng Năm Mới! (Happy New Year!)

Tomorrow is the new year, and thank you for the card which came yesterday. Hugs. - Marc

Patty Keen said...

Happy New Year to you! Bisous mein bruder! I'm happy you got the card!