Saturday, March 8, 2008

DeafBlind Images

DeafBlind images such as my blog header and other images found on this blog has been created by my husband, Christopher. He works as an independent CGI contractor. Right now he does independent Deaf & DeafBlind desktop publishing editing.

His main interest is really making the public aware of other services & features for both the Deaf and DeafBlind.

You can find his unique blog at this link.

I do feel blessed to have a wonderful husband that takes the time, effort and consideration to do personalised artwork for me knowing that I am quite particular about making my DB peers involved. I'm shining the spotlight on the love of my life.. my husband, Christopher and his blog.

Tactile smile,
Patty

1 comment:

Have Myelin? said...

Hi Patty,

Stopping by to say hello! Going to check out your husband's blog as well.

Smiles to you!