Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

credit to Shweet Potato Designs

Happy Easter to you all!

Chris and I had a lovely Easter dinner with our family at my sister Jennifer's place. It was a feast fit for royalty I tell you! A lot of love and effort went into this feast as my sunshine worked her hiney off. I brought my scalloped potatoes and ham for this dinner. Chris made his Hello Dolly bars and they were delicious. We brought back home extras.

The table was set really lovely with personalised table cards, Joe decorated the Easter eggs with colouring and stickers. We have an artist here!!

We both arrived earlier and to help set up for the dinner. I also wanted to spend some time with my sister as well. Jennifer, bless her heart, she knows I love my chocolates. She shared something special and sweet with me. Jennifer told me a little bit about this chocolatier, Neuhaus, in Belgium. Her father in law travels to Europe for business and occasionally get her delicious treats. She's lucky!



I tried Caprice from Neuhaus and it was just so sensuous on my taste buds. To bite on the outer chocolate, it's a higher chocolate content. Higher than 70% carob, so rich to bite into and a surprise inside. Crackled toffee and a sweet butter cream inside, just a wonderful sensation that a small piece of chocolate can offer to my senses.

The fact my sister teased me "You had a 50 dollars piece of chocolate!!", I made sure I took my time and savoured this fantastic creation. Chocolatiers should be given their own version of the Oscars, I say! I just would be so happy to judge the chocolatiers' award, heh heh!

You all have a wonderful Happy Easter and enjoy the beautiful company with your families and friends. Enjoy the wonderful times! Be blessed.

Tactile smile with love,
Patty oxox

No comments: