Wednesday, April 23, 2008

DH's Photography

I would like to shine the spotlight on my DH and his photography skills. His hobbies are usually with photography, CGI (computer graphics illustration), graphic arts and anything involving with pictures.

We got a Nikon D40 and DH loves his new toy. Well, actually, I love the new camera as well because I don't have to worry about the adjusting of the lenses anymore. With the digital camera, I wasn't able to take good quality pictures. With the SLR, I could see subjects much better and with a new-found passion all over again, we hit the road to quaint towns. You can find some photos we took in previous posts.

DH took a lot of pictures last weekend and he has selected some & posted in his blog.

The banners in both our blogs, he has created himself as well, the pictures he took as well. I love the banner of my blog. The squirrel is so close-up and crystal clear.

This picture I took of my DH and I am particularly fond of this picture, just love the effect this has on me.

Photobucket

Tactile smile to all,
Patty oxox

No comments: