Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sewing and Quilting

Photobucket

I love sewing and quilting. It is one of my many hobbies as it is incredibly therapeutic. Time does go by quickly when I do sewing or quilting. DH and I did a quilt together and it turned out amazing. At that time, I was losing my eyesight quite progressively and would sew my shirt on the quilt. Oh those were the times I learned to laugh at myself!

Forgive my first time with this quilt, you can see it is crooked but I am mighty proud of myself and my sweet DH. We accomplished a mighty big project together with love and patience. DH even tackled the sewing machine as well.

Hat tip for this entry to the wonderful gnarlydorkette!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.