Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rusty stars & rosehips

A beautiful sunny day today! (SMILE!) It's 21 C and how are you doing beautiful friends?

Last night I sewed a model apron/smock for a wonderful friend of mind, Laurie, who works with animals. Oh she's a constant source of inspiration for me. Laurie works with rescue animals and she rehomes them after she rehabilitates them. Bless her heart, I'd want to keep them all to myself. You see, Laurie is the perfect person for me to test the apron/smock as I needed someone to try out the durability of the material as well as the comfort. It's very important for me to have feedback.

Front

Photobucket

Back

Photobucket

Since starting Purrfect Scents, I have been doing a lot of sewing and hand-sewing. Last night I hand-sewed two matching doilies to stuff heavily-scented rosehips into the doilies. Oh the scent is so heavenly! I added a plaid fabric string to hang it up. This will sell quickly!

Photobucket

I love rusty stars and hearts. This particular shape I really like very much as you can see it from a distance especially if you hang it up. You can see my sweet Ashy in the picture and who was I to shoo her out of the picture? (smile!)

Photobucket

My sweet Ashy in all her full glory.. this one is not for sale! LOL

Photobucket

No comments: