Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hi dear ones

I am going to invite several friends I know quite well and a few of them I admire for their tenacity, their beliefs and as well as their perseverance.

Some of the friends I am going to invite to be guest writers on my blog because quite a few of my friends have gone through similar life paths as I have.

I would like to invite Sherry from Word Salads to be my first guest writer because I look up to her and her amazing tenacity to be strong. She has gone through so much in a short period of time. Sherry has grace, compassion and best of all, a beautiful heart.

Sherry does several blogs and I don't want to go any further because I want her to share her own personal information at her own discretion.

HUGS!
~me

4 comments:

Have Myelin? said...

I would be more than honored to do so! Give me a day! =)

(P.S. YAY! Comments are working! At least for me?)

Patty Keen said...

Actually you are the first one to comment on my blog in a very LONG time!!

So happy you will guest write on my blog. I am honoured you will do this.

HUGS
Patty oxox

Anonymous said...

I know Sherry. I met her up in Colorado a few years back and introduced her to my wife and kids. We had a nice time there.

"Kokonut"

Patty Keen said...

Hi Kokonut,

You're very lucky to have met her in person as she is someone special I would like to meet.

Take care and big smiles,
Patty