Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bark & Fitz

DH and I went to Bark & Fitz today and let me tell you this, I was in heaven! The beautiful store is just so bright and has a very welcoming aura as soon as you enter in from the door. The staff are just so helpful. You just can't help but go "Ohh! Ahh!" at the vast array of beautiful colours of toys & the amazing lines they have of toys.

Pink, blue, red, orange, yellow, purple and all the colours of the rainbow. They accomodate both our furkids - the feline and the canine. I was able to chat with the owner of the store and it was fantastic to learn that the reason he opened up Bark & Fitz franchise because of his BT/Boxer dog. I just thought it was so sweet. This franchise's ambiance is just so filled with positive energy as when you walk in, you see life-sized portraits of beautiful dogs.

As I paid for my things, the register had the cutest pictures of the dogs, just a great way for customers to see their products being ringed up and view the pictures at the same time.

Oh yes, the staff do pay a great detail of attention at the food, I was able to learn that the birthday cake is made of safe ingredients.

Bark & Fitz even has the Evil & Good Kitty Cuz!! I grabbed that for Mosey and Ashy because I always bought both Evil and Good Cuz for the dogs but this time around, there is a kitty one! The Kitty Cuz bounces in all directions!!! I got the package for $4.00 (2 cuz- good and evil)

DH took those beautiful pictures of Bark & Fitz with permission of the franchise owner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying such nice things and taking the time to feature our store on your personal blog!
Joanne