Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Coon's Farm Crafts products

I had some samples from the Out of The Box Sampler last year and one of the samples was from Coon's Farm Crafts. The samples were Fudge Pop lip balm, Apple Blossom lotion bar and Coon Farm's Exfoliating Foot Soap.

I really like the Fudge Pop lip balm because there's no need for fancy packaging and it suits me perfectly fine. The flavour is *smacks smacks* delicious! I'm the kind of gal that carries lip balm and lotion in my purse/backpack but really hates it when the lotion tube breaks open and spills over to the other items. I was mighty pleased when I got the Apple Blossom lotion bar. It is a little bar you rub between your hands and your hands gets moisturised. There's no greasy feel and the softness lasts a long time. The scent is lovely.

Tonight, DH and I will be trying out the Exfoliating Foot Soap when we watch our shows. We will be sharing the foot tub together and literally playing toesies!

Do check out Coon's Farm Crafts and their lovely products! Thank you Coon's Farm Crafts for the 10% coupon from the Out of the Box Sampler.

No comments: