Thursday, May 1, 2008

Out of the Box Sampler & wonderful contributors!

Photobucket

I got the sampler box and what a treat to open the box and to see all kinds of samples!

What a smorgasboard of scents! I am in tart heaven since I'm a tartoholic! DH is in the shower now testing out the Body Mousse from Candle Dippers - Candle and Bath Essentials. We love their tart scent - Garden of Eden.

I was very surprised to get pet samplers in this box! Many thanks goes out to Pets-N-Pewter for the fabulous striped dog leash and the even fancy business card holder! It was just so wonderful to see how some other contributors do think of pet lovers. Thank you so much for the 20% off coupon!

Things That Makes Scents has the wonderful soy tarts and they are even better for those who cannot use regular candles like DH does. I buy soy once in a while for him since he cannot use cologne or anything strong. He does get headaches from strong scents so it was great to get soy tart samplers. Thanks for the free shipping coupon and I love the boxed wacky soy votive!!


Melissa's Specialty Soap & Primitive Wicks
has those scent shots that's just made out of bliss heaven. I tell you this.. Melissa is a gal after my nose! Ohhh all those scents she sent to me, they were the food ones! Ohh la la! Rum caramel, Buttery Gingerbread and Orange Caramel Crunch. *drools!*

Hibiscus City Soap Co. is a company I admire already! They sent a sample of their Daily Grind soap- it's scented with espresso, cinammon and peppermint essential oils. The Vero Beach, FL business handcrafts their bars and liquid soaps scented with pure essential oils. There are no animal based ingredients and no animal testing at all. This is what I admire and like already. Thank you for the 20% off coupon!

Country Berry Hotcakes and Gingerbread Goodies.. too good to eat, right! Imagine the scent! Ugly Duckling Designs has the wonderful scents that DH and I just loved sniffing the tarts, he loves the Country Berry Hotcakes whereas I was practically sniffing Gingerbread Goodies. Did I mention that I'm in tart heaven? Thanks Ugly Duckling Designs for the free shipping coupon!


Penny Lane Candles
contributed "Bird of Paradise" soy melts and DH especially loves this very much. Thank you so much Penny and I enjoy your website as it is so easy on my limited vision.

Neuse River Candle Bath sent over their new product- River Rock Melts and we already love the scent. We haven't put it in our tart warmer yet, the scent is so relaxing. They shared "Tropical Smoothie" melts and it's quite strong. My hands smells of Tropical Smoothie and I love it!

More Bang For Your Buck shared a photographic calender and I plan to reuse this at the end of the year for scrapping. Thank you very much for the calendar!

Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha *drools!* and Wildberry Zinger Tea *drools!*, I love those two scents from Blue Ridge Candle Co. They sent over the perfect scents for me to enjoy sniffing! Just as I gave up my coffee addiction, I am now starting my tart addiction, especially with food scents! I particularly love the Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha one.

Amish Friendship Bread - a fancy breakable tart or something I should display? French Hill Country sent a fancy tart that I just cannot bear to break apart and melt because it is too "purdy" to use but of course, we all have to use products to test them. Thank you so much for this!

I love this scent since DH tried the body mousse after shower from Candle Dippers, I am going to try the Just Mandarin shower gel from Country Hill.
This one smells lovely already and imagine what it will smell on my skin! Thank you for the $5.00 off coupon, I definitely appreciate it.

Once again, I truly love the Out Of The Box Sampler and encourage people to try this if you want samples of individual companies. Each month, there are different contributors and you are never disappointed! You get samples & coupons and more.. a smorgasboard of everything.

Out Of The Box Sampler works with the businesses personally and get to know them as well. Delivery is quite quick! I ordered last week and living in Canada, I am pleasantly surprised I got my parcel quite quickly.

Thank you all so much for making my day!

Tactile smile,
Patty ox

No comments: