Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Americana T2Ts

Tonight I did an Americana T2T in honour of my sweet DH's home. DH is from Dayton, OH and it won't be long until it is the American holidays. I wanted to do something to honour the American holidays and also my DH's country as well.

I came across a paper flag, I just was not going to desecrate a real flag as I am a Canadian and would be upset if someone desecrated the Canadian flag just for a candle.

I had several prims and decided to do an Americana T2T and my sweet Christopher loved it very much.

Photobucket

This beautiful Americana candle has a special place on top of our stove and the light dances quite beautifully at night time.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kath said...

This is my all time favorite. I can see why it's your husband's favorite. :o) Great job Patty!!

Heather said...

I love it!!!

Eye of Psychiatric Hospital Patient said...

Out of my pocket :(

Patty Keen said...

Thanks everyone! I love this one too, it's patriotic.