Thursday, June 19, 2008

Catnaps

Mosey and Ashy just seems to do catnaps the best and when they lay down for their catnaps on our bed, I just want to join them. Usually I do! Their body heat relaxes me and I love how they purr and knead me.

Ashy was a wee little girl when we got her and now she's grown into a little lady. Sometimes Chris has to ask me which one is which! I point and say that's Mosey the little chubby one and Ashy is following suit!

They made great subjects when they were napping, DH went out to get ice-cream as they were still on sale for a dollar. Yes, a dollar! Smarties ice-cream and French Vanilla ice cream! Yummy-o!

Photobucket

If I find them like this, I usually join them! I firmly believe all the world wars would be finished and over with if everyone took catnaps like this. *sighs*

Mosey, my sweet chubby little boy, I love kissing his little feet pads because they're just so soft. I just love cuddling with him and sniffing the feet pads. I'm weird I know. I grew up with Boston Terriers and would always do the same to their feet pads. I guess I have a foot fetish, heh heh!

Photobucket

"Mommy, there's something hiding behind this paw and it ain't a claw!"

Photobucket

Mosey was NOT pleased having his nap interrupted with the constant camera shutter clicking, the light flash in his eyes BUT I wanted to capture the beauty of his eyes.

Photobucket

Ashy, sweet little girl Ashy, she kept her eyes firmly shut!

Photobucket

Of course, being a lady, she sent a much subtle message!!

Photobucket

A picture says a thousand words!!

You can see how much I love my Mosey and Ashy!

Tactile smile,
Patty oxox

7 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful cats you got!!

Kath said...

I love snuggling up with my cats, too. Guess what? I do kiss my cats foot pads, too!! I cracked up when I saw Ashy covering her eyes LOL Too cute! Mosey's yellow eyes - wow! Their fur reminds me of my cat Conan, so soft and silky with bright yellow greenish eyes.

Eye of Psychiatric Hospital Patient said...

Those cats! are the reasons Patty started to have the condition - Insomnia. Beautiful cats, oh please!!! Oh you better come here and witness the cats' evil acting, twist plots against us, believe me!

:)

Anonymous said...

Awww.. can I have them?! Please?????? Hehehe.. they are sooo beautiful!!

-SG

Patty Keen said...

They're sweet babies and now they're supervising the neighbourhood on the bedroom window ledge.

Mosey just half fall asleep and watches but Ashy has a sharp eye on everything.

Lantana said...

Hey, my cat (formerly "our cat" until DH passed away) could be a sister to your buddies. I got her from the local animal shelter and as I went around the room,she kept sticking her paw through the bars of the cage, as if begging, "Pick me! Pick me! When we got her out of the cage she layed across my neck and went to sleep while I did the paperwork! My husband loved her dearly. They took naps together. At first I called her "baby girl" and my husband called her "baby gorilla" because of her eyes. We finally shortened that to "BG". Cats are the best therapy there is!

Hugs, Lantana(Patty)

Deaf Pixie said...

Unquie of cat's eye are so different color..
I stared of your cat's eye.. Looking so beautiful! I cannot imagined that you are lucky to have those cats!