Tuesday, June 17, 2008

You`ve been tagged!

I`ve seen this Tagging going around in some blogs but wasn`t going to wait until I was tagged myself & decided to tag myself.

Here is my twist on the tagging, put down the abc`s of what you like, who you are and what is important to you.

a- aunt,ashy
b- backrubs, brunost
c- chocolate, christopher, communication
d- Vitamin D
e- empathy
f- footsies
g- ghost stories with DH
h- hugging people with throaty hugs
i- intimacy
j- jennifer, janet, jake, joe
k- kayla, kyle
l- loved, love, loving
m- marriage, mein bruder,mosey
n- new things, newfound friendships
o- observation
p- patty with an y, not i, not ie, only a y.
q- quality time
r- relaxation, romance, rediscovery
s- sensuality, sexuality, sweets
t- tactile, touching
u- understanding others
v- victory, vim, verve,vitality
w- wit
x- xylophone - my first toy as a child (the colourful keys, the loud pings)
y- yielding to others
z- zest for life

I am tagging my friends and those who have been tagged, please share your ABCs!

1 comment:

Kath said...

This is totally you :o) Great ABC's!!