Saturday, June 14, 2008

Meowy Birthday Daddy!!

Meowy Birthday Daddy! We sneaked in your laptop when you were sleeping, hee hee! We're not that cute all the time, hee hee.

Photobucket

Purrs and Licks from Mosey and Ashy oxox

Happy Birthday sweetie!! Today's my sweet DH's birthday which is Flag Day in USA. Last night, we had dinner from Lotus Leaf and it was nice. This AM, we got up very early and went grocery shopping at 7 am. It was at the grocers first then at the Farmer's Market. We love going to the Farmer's Market as it's very cheap to get our local fruits and vegetables.

Since our recent scare with Ashy, we have decided to go organic for the whole family's health. Ashy was rushed to the vet's with a badly swollen foot pad and it turned out she is highly allergic to both plastic and household cleaners.

I just made Mexican dinner for Chris' birthday and Ashy & Mosey got Chris two cupcakes with "Dad" on it, it's sweet. I also got Chris a very unique multicoloured rose, it's called "Rainbow Rose".

Photobucket

I wasn't able to take pictures of the cupcakes as they were long gone before I remembered to take pictures, heh heh!

The kids were lounging around enjoying the nice cool air and Chris took this picture, they look like Geminis - Chris' horoscope sign.

Photobucket

A great picture of Chris with Mosey and Ashy, you can see how much Ashy has fattened up since we got her. She was less than 5 lbs when we got her, a real skinny girl and now she's a healthy 9+ lbs lady.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This AM, we saw a "Yard Sale" sign and of course, we just love those and had to stop by. I saw several "T2Ts" potentials but I wanted to barter for the cost first.

The old fashioned clothespins were priced 25 cents each and there were 10 of them. I asked if I make an offer on them, I was glad the lady said sure. I asked if I could get the 10 clothespins for a dollar rather than 25 cents each.

I saw the wood puzzle, they were 50 cents each as well. She gave me the three puzzles for a dollar.

The trees/stars were actually a part of a Christmas sign but broken off. I didn't want the sign but wanted the trees/stars and offered a dollar although the whole sign with trees/stars were still a dollar. Just wanted the parts.

Just paid $3.00 and I have plans to do T2Ts - wind chimes, christmas lights, clothespins lights and I will show you in my blog later on.

I was so pleased to grab them early in the AM as they make great T2Ts potential!

Have a great relaxing weekend and a Happy Father's Day to all fur and skin Fathers!

Tactile smile,
Patty oxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.. sorry about Ashy and her allergic, that sucks! Glad she is okay and at least now that you know what was wrong. Damn, that is so beautiful rose.. especially rainbow rose!? I wonder how they did that, it'd be perfect for gay pride, haha.

Happy Father's Day to y'all as well even tho I haven't spoken to mine for over 10 years nor has seen him for over 13 years as well.

Hugs!
-SG

Wander with Marc said...

meeeeooooow! Happy bday to Chris, and didnt know that the cat was allergic to these cleaners. Yuk, but I guess you can go "green" in your house, and hone on your T2T skills to create non-allergic cleaning products! Smile... Greetings from Utah, plenty of hugs and smacks.

Michelle D said...

Aww I love those Blue Russian cats! THey are well known for being affectionate cats!
You are soo creative with those T2T! I never knew you were into primitives! I love 'em but my hubby doesn't! :(
We gotta get together and chat! Seems like we have much in common. Smile.