Monday, January 19, 2009

Cold weather means staying indoors!!

The weather these days have been just too cold these days! BRRR! As of now it is -12 C with the high windchill making it much colder than it really is.

Hubby and I have been staying indoors lately because it is just too cold to go outside. We've been cooking lots of hearty food to keep ourselves warm, yum!

I've picked up a new hobby and it's jewelery making. A cute hobby for the meantime and I enjoy it. It can be a headache at times because the beads are so tiny so I use a needle to help me guide the beads into the string and it works!

The dollar store is fantastic for the beads, accessories and I've made several items. See what you think! They'll make great gifts for friends.. just for them and because they're special!











No comments: